Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cafe Bisqui

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015
RNIS bought a Groupon for this cafe which was $10 for a meal and drink.

Cafe Bisqui is just a short walk away from the MCG and ACMI. Here it is just a tiny little cafe which is homely.

The kitchen is an open space.

I came after 11am and it was very quiet. The service there was very friendly. The barista was smiling.

To start off with, instead of my usual coffee I had a sunzest orange juice.

I had the poached eggs on toast with spinach, feta and mushrooms. At least this is a healthy meal as feta has a lot of proteins. Spinach also has proteins and mushrooms are good for you. This july it is national mushroom month so I will try and have as many mushrooms as I can.

But the mushrooms were a little bit on the sweet side.
The spinach was well cooked though.

The toast was wholemeal which I did not mind as I have been trying to be healthy and make the switch from souradough to wholemeal.
 
Rating: 14/20- Healthiness in a meal

I caught sight of the next table's meals and they were huge but great. I also caught sight of the sweets they had, but I probably should stay away from sweets as it is not too healthy for you.
Click to add a blog post for Cafe Bisqui on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...