Thursday, July 9, 2015

Grill'd Windsor

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Grill'd is a chain store which sells healthy burgers. There is a store on Chapel st in Windsor and that store is always busy with lots and lots of uni students. Tonight they all wanted takeaway.
Grilld from zomato.com

I have walked past this Grill'd too many times and have not had food from there.

The service there was friendly and my food came at about 8pm.

I wasn't in the mood for much food so I went to Grill'd in Windsor. I have had Grill'd's chips before both sweet potato and normal and they were both amazing. The only downside is that their amazing sauces are $0.70 each. They used to make the herbed mayo free but not anymore. I guess it is because they want people to eat healthier.

But I did not mind paying the extra $0.70 as their sauce is really addictive. They proposed to have mushrooms but I guess not many people liked it. But I did love the sweet potato fries and the normal fries of courses.
Click to add a blog post for Grill'd on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...