Friday, May 1, 2015

Flinders St Fitness first turns a big "1"

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015
RNIS did not have to pay to attend as they are already members of the gym. Other people had to sign up for gym membership

Fitness First in Flinders st has just turned one and there were huge celebrations and promotions. Here we sampled lots of new products and loved the protein shakes. I really enjoyed the chocolate and vanilla one. There were pt training sessions for $10 but we were content with learning about the proteins and doing or own thing

I went there twice and the opening night was really busy.


 We got free food and free samplings of the proteins as listed below.
One of the samples that I took home



At the opening night I burnt 270 cals within the two hours. 140 cals was burnt on the bike and 130 cals was burnt by doing strength exercises. At the end I felt happier and lighter.

During the second visit I burnt 167 cals on the spin cycle. There was an exercise routine being shown but I was content in doing my own thing. They showed me how to make sure that the bike is right for me and how to adjust it. The handlebars should be slightly above or at the same height as the seat.

There are 10 levels of energy and the 10th level is the hardest one. I fit in around about level 6 or 7 and I am happy with that.

Many thanks to Fitness first for the invite and the samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...