Friday, April 24, 2015

My day of being healthy

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

This is Sally's day of being healthy

7am- I wake up and it is freezing cold out there. I didn't really want to get out of bed this morning. Had a cup of green tea (2 cal) and some cereal without milk. A cup of milk is 122 cal.

10am- Did a little bit of running on the spot whilst waiting for the washing to finish. Also had a cup of plunger coffee (2 cals per cup). I wonder if plunger coffee has less kilojoules.

11:30pm- Had an early lunch of half a cup of risotto with melted brie and lettuce.

12:30pm- Went out and walked to the tram stop. Am going into the city today for the Malaysia games opening ceremony. Took my sugarcane juice and banana. I believe that white sugar and anything refined can be bad for you

2:30pm-Arrived at the gym and started doing some exercise. Before then whilst waiting for the tram I did some push ups as incidental exercise. Some people did stare at me but I didn't really care as I am trying to tell you that doing some incidental exercise was better than nothing.

3:30pm- Had the Malaysian Opening ceremony. It was good and I had quite a few savouries such as bread afterwards as I was starving

5:30pm- Relaxed with a Green tea at Theobroma's afterwards.

6pm- Walked to Southern Cross and then took a tram to the beach. Then I enjoyed a half an hour walk around the beach looking at the sunset.

7:30pm- Time for dinner. Although I went to a pub, I stayed healthy and vegetarian.

8:30pm- Went to the supermarket and just wandered around. Gee some of the jars of pickles are so cheap man. $2 a jar

9pm- Went home and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...