Friday, March 20, 2015

World as a part of St Patricks day

St Patrick's day is an Irish thing where the Irish wear green and celebrate by drinking lots of Guinness. It is to celebrate the death of St Patrick in the 17th century. This is a holy day for the Irish.


Here World was having their St Patrick's day celebrations with lots and lots of drinking and members party. If you are not a member you could not attend and try their Guinness and calorie laden food for free. The Irish love their calories.

But at World I had a lemonade whilst I saw some lovely alcoholic drinks being made. That and all the action behind the bar which the staff looked like they were having waaaay too much fun.

The lemonade was just alright.

Pizza slice



The food on offer was good. I enjoyed the pizzas especially since they are all vegetarian. I really enjoyed the green olive one since that was the one that was the most flavoursome. I had the cheese one and whilst it was good, it was safe. I think a little bit of herbs would be better.

The only offering that was meat was the sausage rolls. Since I don't like tomato sauce, I did not like it on top of the sausage roll. Yes the sausage rolls are cooked perfectly but it would be better on the side so that those that hate it can leave it aside.

I loved the samosas and the vegetarian wontons. I think they should make a regular feature on the menu for people to enjoy as that went down well with members.
Advertising for the Comedy festival

Irish decorations

Someone's wine

Table decorations


Well I think that World should organize a blogger night during the week (mid week is best) as they are really good at arranging parties and we would love to try the new menu if there is one for winter,
World Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...