Friday, March 13, 2015

Gloria Swanston's Kitchen

Gloria Swanston's Kitchen is where the old Lounge used to be. Here they have $8 Kick Ass burgers and lots and lots of cool stuff.
The decor reminds me of the Red Hummingbird. I love what they have done with the place
My student paid for me as a thank you for showing him around the place.


 I love the wooden table numbers


I tried their crinkle cut chips and they were alright. Not the best ones in Melbourne but still alright.

The spring rolls were nothing much but duck. I did however enjoy the lettuce. It was fresh and lovely. I would kill to try my student's burger as he enjoyed it very much. But unfortunately I wasn't very hungry during that time.

By the way I did not witness the service as my student ordered and paid at the front counter. But the food came out quickly.

Rating: 13/20- its just ok for a student pub.
Gloria Swanston's Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...