Friday, December 19, 2014

Cone heads

Cone Heads is known for their chip cones. Like Lord of the Fries they are a fast food store. I had been wanting to go in there for some time. It wasn't busy on a Sunday lunchtime and I wondered why when the old Lord of the Fries (now Rocket) was.

Cone Heads also sells burgers as well, but I was just hankering for chips that day as a post workout lunch. They opened a year ago and they had an amazing Groupon deal but by then I wasn't so keen on Groupon and all.
The menu



The service was a little nonchalant though. The guy seemed a little tired. Maybe he was a uni student.
And so I did and ordered a regular Belgium Frites with Gary's homemade chilli mayo. It was $6.50 all up and the fries were on the smallish side. I had expected bigger.

But homemade chilli mayo was incredible. I could have had more of this if I tried.

The fries were nicely done though and they were fresh. No old oil there yippee.

Do come by Cone Heads for your chip fix and for Gary's homemade sauce. I hope more bloggers other than just Charlie and I visit this place.
Cone Heads on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...