Friday, July 11, 2014

Yogurtland

Yogurtland is in Highpoint and unlike the city self serve place this place really takes care of the uni students and is popular with the kids these school holidays. They have 30% off for uni students on Wednesday nights


At 3pm when I came there were quite a few kids so Lauren and Joyce may want to blog about this and try it out for themselves.

Here they about ten different flavours some of which are new and some of which are the old favourites. I tried the plain one and the hazelnut latte. I thought that this was French vanilla as the signage wasn't clear.

But nonetheless it was good and the cashier there was friendly. Since there was only one that day she did ignore a few others whilst cleaning the machines

My tub of ice cream was about $6.55 for two flavours and lots of toppings. I didn't like the pearls so much as I did with the brownie, cheesecake and caramel donut (which is not see elsewhere). Oh and I loved the mango candy. Yum. It was just sensational and addictive.

On a side note: I love the balloon trees that they have. Its a good use of the balloons and a great way to promote the business.

They should employ more staff for the busier periods but I do love their froyo and its not as far away as Yo-get-it is from the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...