Friday, May 16, 2014

Stokers Cafe

Stokers cafe is in South Melbourne and is a relatively new cafe. They are also relatively new to the Entertainment book scene.

Love the cute menu

Lunch options

It is a cute little kitchy cafe in a leafy suburban street. It is right on the number 112 tramline and there is limited parking.

It was on this sunny day that I found myself here.

I love the placard

Industry beans postcards. The coffee beans are from Industry beans

The SIngha beer pole

They have outdoor as well as indoor seating. In the ambiance of the place reminds me a little of Elceed in North Melbourne

The lady was lovely and attentive. I think she is Thai.

The bathrooms are out the back and are tiny.

Here I had their lovely lemon and sugar pancakes with ice cream ($9) and a mocha ($4.20). The lemon pancakes were reasonably priced given their size

The pancakes were thin, more like a crepe. When I see the word pancake, I think of them as big and fat and a stack like Pancake Parlour. Its better to describe this as a crepe. I did however like the little bits of real lemon with this

Verdict: This is a great place for students to hang in. This is great for study groups.

Editors note: Stokers are offering Entertainment members 2 for 1 meals. You can purchase the memberships from us here.
Stokers South Melbourne on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...