Friday, May 16, 2014

Le Bangkok and Menu log

Le Bangkok has been around for quite a while. I got to order my meal on menulog (see editors note below)



Le Bangkok is a Thai place in the city. It is a quiet and cozy place.

Le Bangkok is participating in the Entertainment Membership program by offering diners 20% off the main meal (a bit stingy I think).

I had the Pad Gra Pow which was just vegetables in sauce with no noodles ($14.90) and roti ($4.90). I did expect some noodles in my Pad See Ew, but there wasn't any. Luckily I had rice at home.

The roti however was small but flaky and was really oily.

The Pad Gra Pow was small and didn't have a whole lot of vegetables.

I'm not too sure if I want to go back for dinner, but maybe come for lunch as they have the $15 lunch special on offer. But I did enjoy and would use Menulog again.


Editors note: Menulog is an online ordering system in which you can order your food within the comfort of your own home or office. It is easy to use.

You just sign up and its free to sign up. Here you can search the thousands of restaurants and menus available online. No need to find the paper menu- its all been taken care of. You can also search in the vicinity of your area and the time that you want the meal.

You can also opt for pickup as well as delivery

Within a few clicks the ordering is all done and payment is completed. Which by the way there are a few options for payment. I chose cash that day.

After that is all sorted then there is an SMS/email confirmation.

Would I use it again? The answer is yes.

Le Bangkok is one of the special offers in the Entertainment book this year and you can purchase the membership from us
Le Bangkok on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...