Friday, May 2, 2014

Etto

Etto is a pasta store in South Melbourne, near the market. Hence they source all their ingredients from the market.



Menu

Reviews from the Age


The store is inside a shopping centre. It was easy to find and the tram stop was outside of it.

At 3pm the store was not busy but they will be during dinner time.

The lady was lovely towards me. She was friendly and down to earth. That's what I like about people.

Etto is all about the pasta but they also do pizza as well. Here at Etto you can choose the type of pasta that you want from the display as well as the sauce you want.


The Kitchen
More pasta to choose from

Italian beers

Ice cream tubs on display

Chilli oil

Lemonade

I had the roasted vegetables with ravioli and pesto and cabonara sauce with the linguini.I had a buy one get one free voucher from my Entertainment book (see editors note below).

The pasta starts from $9 all the way to $18 for a large size.

The roasted vegetables with ravioli was quite nice. There was zucchini and eggplant in there. The sauce was a fresh tomato sauce which you can taste was homemade. The ravioli had spinach and ricotta in there and I think it was sourced from the fresh pasta shop at the South Melbourne Market.

Divine I thought. Wow! Its a great vegetarian pasta without being too boring.

MY friend enjoyed her linguine. It was nice and creamy and was fresh as well.

Verdict: Liked and loved. I hope they will stay in South Melbourne for a long time. I also heard that there will be another store in Malvern. I hope that one day there will be store like this in the city's emporium rather than Guzman Y Gomez which the city residents do not need. Or another KFC.

Etto Sth Melb - Italian Street Pasta on Urbanspoon
Students I would encourage you to try this healthy alternative to takeaway dinners.
Editor's note: Etto is offering a buy one get one free for Entertainment book members. To get this deal and more simply buy the membership from our page

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...