Friday, April 11, 2014

HQ's on William


The Radisson is a hotel in the city and within it is a placed called HQ which does buffets.

A buffet is where you help yourself to food and whatever you want. The restaurant provides quite a few selections. This time it is 6 hot things and two salads and cake.

Normally the buffet and soft drinks is $15, but I bought it on Groupon as a deal for $7 for one.  This deal allowed me two to three courses and soft drinks.

The service there was attentive as the lovely waitress took my plates away as soon as I finished one. So that there is more room on the table.
Sauces
Orange juice

Teapots
lemonade

Free soft drink

Salad bar

pasta

Cake and coffee special-$5

  
The bar

I was in a little cozy corner where I can see all the tourists going in and out of the hotel. The lunch rush was steady, but the phone was ringing off the hook with booked. Aparently due to the Groupons they are booked out for a while


1st plate was salad, pasta, cheese and fish. The cheese was rather plasticky and tasted more like Subway cheese.
But I loved the salad though as it was fresh and I loved the feta cheese. The feta cheese just divine
The bread was really nice and it was freshly baked.
The fish was very fresh and it was AMAAAAAZING!

2nd plate was soup of the day, bread, rice and more pasta. This time around I put some tabasco on top and a little bit of feta and it was just perfect.
The pumpkin soup was lovely and it had hints of carrots and sweet potato in there.

Last course was dessert and that was two lovely homemade cakes. It was just like the way how my mother would make this

Verdict: I suggest students buy the Groupon as it was a good deal. And you can get as many courses as you like. It's a great way to try out some Aussie and European foods.
HQ's on William on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...