Friday, February 7, 2014

Koshi sushi- a healthier alternative to lunch in the food court

Koshi is a brand of healthy food in Australia. Last year they have released ready made packs of sushi and rice paper rolls.  These packs of sushi are available at Coles supermarkets. I went to the one near where I worked.

I had seen the Koshi sushi packs before but when I went before just before lunchtime they looked al dried up. Some of them had been sold out.

I bought the vegetarian sushi and rice paper rolls to sample.
The vegetarian sushi although it was cut haphazardly was
I prefered the vegetarian sushi better than the rice paper rolls. The rice paper rolls were soggy.

Next time when you forgot your lunch at home do check out the Koshi sushi at the supermarket in the juice section. I paid about $9 for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...