Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jocks Ice Cream

Jocks Ice cream is at Albert Park right near the beach. All the tourists like to come here to visit. I came here upon recommendation from the Eat and be merry people.
I expected the place to be really busy, but it was not. It was a really hot day.
There were no toilets to be seen. I had to walk to the nearest TAB to find them.
There is not much seating at this place.
It was full of teens working there. The girl there was overworked and not very happy. She did not know where the toilets were when I asked her. Everyone working there should know where the bathrooms are.
The food there is mainly ice cream. You can buy two scoops for $5. They are also sold in tubs. I had the mandarin and the lemon sorbet flavours. The lemon flavour was a bit meh where as the mandarin flavour was refreshing.





I don't think I'll come here again when there are so many other ice creameries around.
Jock's Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. Oh how much I love Jock's! :) Summer means ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know but there are better ones around :)
    i think story in a cu has good ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jock's! Jock's! Love the Jock's! This is where I met my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the Jocks! It's all about the love and sweetness! I really can't help myself but follow to this temptation. Jock's would always be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but I think story in cup is better. lots more love. and the place is cute

    ReplyDelete

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...