Friday, November 18, 2011

Theobromas Chocolate lounge @ Spencer st





This place is located in the city just at the shopping centre above the station. Here this place mainly attracts the tourists and the interstate visitors. I have been here a couple of times, but they were not as bad as this.
The atmosphere was really loud. It didn't quite suit the lounge. But I liked the chocolates on display. They looked good, but this is where it stops.
Not many people in here today. I expected there'd be more, seeing as it was a hot day. Lots of people just passed it though to get to the train station.

The waitress that I ahd was doubtful. i think that she was confused by the ice cream order and it being single. What sort of chocolate place does not sell ice cream by the scoop?

I had an iced chocolate ($5.50) which was a bit meh and I can easily do this at home, given their standards.
I also had the chocolates ($3.80 for 2). Melbourne central can do much better than this. These were factory made.

The ice cream ($2 a scoop) was plain and meh. I can buy a whole tub of this for just $5 at the shops.

It used to be good, but now it has  just gone bad and became factory like. I hope they are not changing for the worse.
Theobroma Chocolate Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...