Friday, November 18, 2011

Eat at chocolateria San Churro












I went to Chocolateria San Churro in QV with two of my work colleagues. Although I have been here numerous times, I have not written a proper ost about this place so here it is.
San churro is a Spanish chocolate place specializing Spanish stick doughnuts (churros) with their chocolate dipping sauce (you can choose between milk, dark or white) and other desserts and of course their famous hot chocolates! But I saw that they also have their own coffee beans so I wanted to try them and see how they are.
 I had the buy one get one free voucher from the Entertainment book, meaning that I could get my coffee free. And so I did. I had a piccolo which was a bit burnt and not much milk in it.
Colleague A had a Chai. I haven't heard from them.
Colleague B got their usual Aztec Chocolate ($6.90) which was really sickly sweet. Colleague B has been here quite a few times and liked it.
I got the churros (Spanish Doughnuts) to try of course! They were $7.95 for one person and $13.95 for two people. I was full after my one serving. These fared a bit better than the piccolo. Now I have been here numerous times and these churros were neither good or bad. They were not hot, but lukewarm.
I won't be in a hurry to return.
Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...