Friday, January 31, 2014

Crown Live Tennis Site

 Last week I was invited by Crown to visit their live site to watch the tennis and so I did. Although viewing the tennis was free, the drinks and food were not free. I had to pay $13 for chips and burger from Mr Burger and $3.50 for a lemonade.

The site was just outside Bistro Guilliame and it was free everyone to watch the tennis, but you had to pay for the food and drinks.

I really enjoyed watching the tennis outdoors. Many kids enjoyed playing the free ball game and there were heaps of people there all enjoying drinks at the Heineken pop up bar. There were Pimms for $35 for a small jug as well as champagnes and wines.

There was a small Prince stall there which only sold a limited range of gear.
lemonade
My Mr Veggie burger
Sugarnova lollies- $6 each or 4 for $20.
$30 tennis rackets at Prince store
Bar menu
Sometimes they have appearances from tennis players. You can get your autographs if you come on time.
Opening hours

Crown had a 15 inch screen (the size of a small cinema screen) where people enjoyed the live coverage of the tennis.

Many thanks to Crown for inviting me and I hope that there will be an event like this next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...