Friday, January 31, 2014

Tiffanys in two visits

Tiffany's cafe is a new cafe run by the people from the Invictus gym. It is on Maribynong road next to the river, hence many walkers come by for their fix on smoothies and coffee.

They don't have much parking, but trams and walkers go by so they have plenty of customers, hence they are busy. There are no bathrooms here. Instead you walk across the road to the Boathouse. They share with the Boathouse.

It is a dog friendly place.

The guy that runs the place is really sweet. The girls that work there are just as lovely.






Cookie (top) and raisin toast


Long black

Love the muffins.




Freshly squeezed juice- the best in the area


Vegetable roll

The first time I had to pay for everything as they hadn't fully been set up yet. But everything was good. It was $8 all up for long black, raisin toast and a chocolate cookie. The cookie was homemade.

The long black was stellar. It tasted nutty and chocolatey.

The second time I only had to pay half price and this time they had more stuff. They had their yummy yummy raspberry muffins ($3.50) as well as sandwiches. Now I want wine. Maybe even a few champers dessert and baking evenings.

I loved my vegetable with goats cheese sandwich($7). It was fulfilling and it kept me full for a few hours.

My freshly squeezed juice was very nice on this hot 31C day ($6).

Verdict: This place is just what Maribynong road and the west needs. Lets give the Boathouse a run for its money.

With more hot weather on the way, I would love to pop in for more juice sessions. Especially after my walk.
Tiffany's cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...