Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Meat Markets party

This party is South Wharf and was on from 12pm until 6pm Christmas eve.

The Meat Market is a lovely place in South Wharf where one can enjoy some good food and wine. From 5pm-6pm there were free canapes to be enjoyed by all.

The staff were lovely and they also let me watch them make the dishes. I also got to sample the meats which were nicely cooked. They were a bit rare but still these were an expensive cut of meat.

I also got to sample the lovely potato and chorizo ball. These are normally served as an entree.






Because I got there really late I didn't have a chance to sample the hot dog. But people say that this was really good. And it looked really nice too.

There was lucky dip but I did not win anything.

I wish them a happy new year and many thanks for making everyone feel welcome. I can't wait to see you in 2014.
Meat Market South Wharf on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...