Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thai Thonglor 55 by Katherine

Sally had decided to come to my side of the town just for a change. She decided to visit me.

We caught up over dinner and desserts.









Dinner was at a place which just opened last year, Thai Thonglor 55. Already two bloggers Krapow and Bloop Bloop Bleep have written good things about it.

I'm about to do the same, as it had lots of good things about it.

The staff are still trying to find their feet, but they are lovely and smiling. They are always willing to help customers when need be. There were a lot of Caucasians there. They welcome children. A lot of people wanted wine in which they have. Myself and Sally are not wine drinkers. We never have been.

The bathrooms are small and are out the back. They were very cramped as the dryer kept turning on.

They have great WI-FI

I love the Thai decor.

Whilst I went for the Pad Thai ($18.90) Sally went for the Thai Green Curry with rice ($19) and the iced Milk Tea ($4.50).

I loved my Pad Thai- it had the right amount of spice in there. It was light and I loved the tofu. I was still full from the gelato and the brunch at Top Paddock.

Sally loved, but couldn't finish her Thai Green curry. She loved all the spices and the chicken. Sally loved her tea as she finished it.

Sally and I vowed to be back as the cuisine wowed us. Oh and they do take EFTPOS. At last a great Thai place near Highpoint that is welcomed by the locals.
Thai Thonglor 55 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...