Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sensodyne's new toothpaste

Sensodyne has just released a new type of toothpaste which is now in a  can


This one is in a  can where you just press down and squirt it on the toothbrush. It is just like whipped cream.

At first I had no idea as to where it was going to go and it went all over the bench. I must have sprayed too hard.

Unlike other toothpastes this one didn't quite have enough mint (at a first glance). Hence my mouth didn't have that clean feeling. I had to squirt a couple of times.

After a while of using it I got used to it and didn't need to squirt so many times. In the end my mouth got that squeaky clean feeling.

 I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste relieved that feeling of sensitivity.

You can buy this toothpaste at the pharmacy or the supermarkets. For more information check out the Sensodyne site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...