Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sapa Hills by Katherine

Sapa Hills have been opened for a year now. Already it has had some rave reviews from about 12 bloggers. So it was time for me to pay a visit.

Sapa Hills is a Vietnamese place in Footscray. When I saw their menu I saw that most of the meals were pretty cheap. When I read the other people's reviews they said that they were huge! And boy they were not wrong.












I had the vegetarian spring rolls with Rice Vermicelli. When I bit into one I saw a prawn or two and it did taste a little bit meaty. But I didn't mind too much as the restaurant is pretty clean and they make everything fresh on site.

The salad was fresh and I loved the noodles. They had a huge serving for $12.

I wanted to sample the stir fried tofu and so I paid an extra $1 to sample this.

I ordered a three colour drink ($4), but when it came I thought it was a four colour drink. It wasn't overly sweet but there some sort of crunchy red thing in there. I thought it was fruits.

With all the ice on top it was very hard to drink. I didn't mind the free tea though.

I would love to come back and try their pho (big bowl for $8.50) or their grilled beef and vermicelli which I saw someone else had. It looked very pretty. I also would love to try their coconut drinks.
Sapa Hills on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...