Saturday, June 15, 2013

Coffee terminal by Katherine

I was in South yarra looking for Culinary Dropout as I had a Groupon for that place. Got there to discover that they were not opened. They had advertised it on Facebook that they would be opened for coffee and breakfast, but no such luck.

But such luck had it there was a place opened right near the station and that they had some great $10 meals to be had. They were opened for just over a year but they hadn't had many reviews on Urbanspoon so this was a first.
















Like some of the city cafes namely switchboard this place is cute and cozy and run by Japanese. The owner seemed to be really friendly with the locals which is what I love about Melbourne cafes.

They have a range of cakes and sandwiches as well as take home meal kits for $14.95 or 2 for $24.95.

Here I had the $10.90 special of panini and mocha. The mocha was quite good today. I loved the artwork on top.

The panini which was vegetarian with pesto inside. The pesto was sweet but the veggies were good though. The bread was really fresh.

I hoped that there is a lot more coverage of the place from other bloggers because I did really like this cute kitchy cafe. I would happily return to the place.
Coffee Terminal on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...