Saturday, June 15, 2013

Student exhibition

@ First Site Gallery in RMIT

I was invited to attend this launch by my good friends at RMIT link.
Here it didn't have as many artworks as last time but it was still good. In one area there was a shower curtain and it had the QR codes. I tried to scan these but to no avail.

In the next there were the digital images of hands. When moving they symbolize connectedness


























In the last section there was photography about snow and France. I was transported back in time. These works are for sale for about $200-$600 each. I loved the snow. I wished that there is snow in Melbourne's CBD.

Thanks RMIT Link Arts for this event and I hope to see you at the next one

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...