Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crown Cafe Bakery

I have walked past this place a few times and saw how the things were. I also saw how great the cakes looked.
But when I walked in the place looked empty at 11am and one table still had dirty dishes on there.
The servers who are all Asian were unttentive but the service was really quick. Everything come out within 5 mins after ordering.
They have a good selection of cakes mainly from Breadtop. I wondered why they classify themselves as a bakery
All the meals are under $10 and they do a lot of western meals.










My long black was too weak, bitter and burnt. For the $3.20 I paid I could have gotten better coffee elsewhere.
The mini danish ($1.50) was sourced from Breadtop. It was dry, very dry.
But the creme brulee ($3) was the only redeeming factor. It was sweet, but not overly and I loved the caramelised sugar on top.
A bird flew in whilst I was eating. Not a pretty sight.
IA homeless looking man also came in, not a very pretty sight.

I don't whether I'd return. I'd love to try and see what Big Fil thought of the place
Crown Cafe Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...