Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Dessert box

The Dessert box has been opened for about two months and already they are getting a few fans including my friends.  It is near Melbourne Uni and RMIt Carlton campus. But it is a bit of a walk from the city campus.
I went there today to see some of the hype but unfortunately it was a little bit of a letdown.
There wasn't many people there, being after 2pm. What I did see was some Asian people finishing off their desserts.
The place is run by Asians, hence the server who came to serve me had bad English and couldn't understand my order.










The place was clean and cute and what attracted me was the $8.80 special of crepe and hot drink. But when it came to the table it was small and looked messy with almost all the cream melted. I loved the cold crepe though. It was nearly inedible. But I loved my little serve of white chocolate ice cream which is a tad bit expensive in a takeaway cup when I wanted to eat in.
But still it was nice and creamy.
As for the tea which came with the set I quite liked this. It was the madura brand of tea which is expensive at the supermarket for a pack. And the cup and the pot were cute.

I think I'd only come back to try their ice creams and parfaits which everyone said that they are great.
The Dessert Box on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...