Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ajisen ramen


 date: 23/3/11              
 I have read many good things about this place from people on urbanspoon.com.au. The place was warm and inviting and the food was a joy to eat.  I had the 25% off the total bill from the entertainment book, so the meal came out to be $10 per person and there were five of us. They serve good Japanese cuisine for $10-$15. I had a bento box for $13.50 and that was very satisfying.
Here is the picture of my bento box
Also we had the agedashi  tofu which was $6-$7, but they too were very satisfying.


Note: But in the second visit with a lot more people, some of the people felt a bit sick after their meal because of too much MSG. I found that they weren't as good as the first visit
Ajisen Ramen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...