Saturday, August 18, 2012

Greening cafe

greening cafe is a little tea place owned by Chinese. It is on the corner of Lt Bourke and Russell sts in the city.
It is here that you can buy tea as well as snacks. They were really quiet.
It is also here that has a "No photograph" policy. But I managed to sneak a few in.
I was only having eat in tea not takeaway tea. But they put it in a takeway cup ($3.50 for a big one with pearls in it).
I was rudely told off about the pictures.







The table was a tad bit dirty as well as cold.
I took one picture with the spelling mistake of the menu. They spelt "Herbal" a certain way as seen in the picture. This is one very costly mistake in which it could cost them in losing customers.
My tea was a tad bit flavourless and I didn't really like the pearls much.
 I don't think I'll be coming here since there are so many other better tea places out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...