Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Enjoying Roast duck @ Rose Garden

Rose Garden is a cheap lunch place near RMIT city campus. Here they sell bbq pork, duck, roasts and other meals here.










It is popular with students as well as office workers.
The meals are mainly rice, but there are a few noodle dishes as well. They are all under $10 with most of them being $8-$9. For those of you that don't know what to order there is a list with the top ten specials.
Here it not too busy, but mind you I had to sit with randoms as there was not enough tables and chairs. The place was rather small.
There is hardly any service, but what do you expect in a busy Asian eatery?
The serving of two roasts (duck and pork) and rice ($9.50) filled me up. The lady that I sat with was fascinated by the rice dish.
I loved the taste of this dish. It reminded me a lot of China.
This is the best place outside of Chinatown and Footscray that I found so far. I'm glad that it is ranked number 84 on Urbanspoon. And that a lot of bloggers love the place.
Rose Garden BBQ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...