Friday, February 10, 2012

Enjoying Lunch @Mojitos bar/lounge and cafe










Mojitos Bar and Cafe is a place in Prahran market. They are a bar mainly, but they do serve meals there. Everytime I walked past it was always empty. But today my friend Noobie, her mum and I both saw the specials board and we wanted to try the $10 pizzas here. And so we did.
It was quite empty when we got there. We got here at 11.30am. The courtyard was quite busy by then with all the kids running around. The place was dark and dim and it looked a bit more like a bar, rather than a cafe. But this was all fine by me.
But we were seated right away and ordered drinks. I had a lemonade ($3.50) and my friends had a cappuccino ($3.50) and water. The lemonade tasted a little bit like cordial. My friend (noobie) loved her cappuccino though.
The service was a little slow side. The guy did not smile.
We shared two $10 pizzas; a Hawaiian and a Capricosa. My friend didn't like the saltiness of the capricosa, but I didn't mind it. What I found was rather odd was the fact that there is no tomato sauce on either of them. The pizzas were a little bit bland without the tomato sauce and hardly any herbs on it. Big mistake. They should have at least have some tomato sauce to it or at least asked if we wanted any.
There wasn't much pineapple on the pizza. I would have liked it better if there was more pineapple.
But what I did like was the thin pizza crust. It was nicely done. Its good for those on a health kick.
I'm glad I had the 25% discount voucher from the Entertainment book as we didn't want to pay $27 for it all. If it was me, I would not want to come back until they improve.
Mojito Cafe Bar and Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...