Friday, February 10, 2012

Eating $6 pizza slices at Pizza bar

Today I visited South Melbourne and was wowed by the pizzas and the $6 pizza special at the pizza bar. The pizzas looked good from the window, but when I ate it, not so.
I loved the ingredients that was fresh, but that's as far as it goes. The pizzas didn't really wow me all that much. I had the hot spicy pizza was really wasn't hot at all and the Hawaiian pizza which was just meh. There was one vegetarian option but it looked sad.
The server was really pleasant, but there was not much to that.
There really isn't an eat in option because this is in a food court. But what they could do is to provide some plates and cutlery for those that want to eat in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...