Friday, January 20, 2012

Real for you- is it really

Real for you is a organic coffee shop serving Seven seeds coffee. They mainly cater for students and staff at Endevour College but anyone is welcome to visit. It wasn't busy when I arrived this morning, but the guy said that it normally does get busy and yesterday was no exception.
My colleagues have been getting their coffee fix from there and they said that it was good, so I was motivated to try the place.
It's just a simple organic coffee shop with friendly staff willing to serve you. But there is not much pram room or seats, so most people buy takeaway coffees or lunch.




They sell heaps of organic goodies such as chocolate here, but I wasn't keen on buying the chocolate. Rather I wanted to try their $2.50 coffees and boy I was satisfied with their coffees! It was strong and very winey. It also a little bitter, but I did not mind in the least.
Their cookie ($2.40) was really good, but it was a bit small for the price. But still, organic goodness comes at an expensive price. I love organic food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...