Friday, January 20, 2012

Eat at Maccaroni Trattoria Italiana











Maccaroni Trattoria Italiana is one place that is hidden in a laneway. This a good thing because I love dining in laneways especially at night. The atmosphere is beautiful.
I love love love the coffee that I had today which was a $2.50 espresso. And this was quite strong and fruity. They use the Italian coffee beans to make this perfect espresso. Where can you buy a $2.50 espresso that is perfect in Melbourne? Virtually nowhere but here so far. If you have any other places feel free to recommend them in the comments section.
I also bought a perfect $5.50 tiramisu, which was lovely. This by far has to be the most perfect tiramisu and at such a good price. The coffee was just right and it was just divine. Yum. Omomomom!!!!!
The service there wasn't all that friendly but the food made up for it.
I think Eat and be merry would love to visit as this is their type of cheap eats. I'd return with Big Fil.
Maccaroni Trattoria Italiana on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...