Friday, December 2, 2011

Eat at Pie face

Today I went to Pie face with my lovely colleagues. I was willing to give this place in Swanston st a go, seeing as I had a buy one get one free voucher from my Entertainment book.
The atmosphere is pretty much the same as the one in Queen st. The server there was just doing her basic job and that is serving. They looked like they were really understaffed because there was only her and another lady working there.
At that time of 10am, there was not much seating, but we decided to sit outside on the State library lawns since it was such a nice day.
Colleague A shared a pie with colleague B. They had a steak pie, which by the way Colleague B didn't really like it. She said that there was hardly any meat in it.
My vegetable pie hardly had any vegetables in it. All it had was sauce, which made the pie fall apart. I got sauce everywhere. The casing was rather nice though. I loved the cute Pie face on there. But I got it free since my colleagues were willing to pay.







All in all, I might just give them another chance if neccessary.
Everyone loved their coffees and green tea. What can go wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...