Friday, December 2, 2011

Coffee at Milky Joes.

Milky Joes is primarily an espresso bar in QV in the city. Hence there is not much food. But they do have some great breakfast deals. It has been open for a few months, but I never really had the chance to stop by. The place was sure bustling with people all needing a coffee hit. It was warm in ambience but because this was in a food court there was not much seating inside, but there were a few tables around.










Their coffee beans are from DiBella's roasting warehouse.  Hence my coffee was quite strong and smooth. I had a long black as well as a ham and cheese croissant for $7. The ham and cheese crossant was nice, but a bit too small. I almost though that this did not look like the crossant and I had to ask the lady who served me and they said it was. I took their word for it and believed them because it did taste really good.
I'd have to say that this is the best coffee place in QV and QV really needed a good one. To the DiBella team: thanks guys and keep this up!
Milky Joe's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...