Monday, December 12, 2011

Eat at A1 Bakery

Today I was in the Brunswick campus taking pictures for the Obook and website and visited a place called A1 Bakery.
A1 Bakery is about two train stations away from RMIT Brunswick. It looks like a big warehouse from the outside. It is a cheap lebanese bakery selling vegetarian food as well as meat.
Here they also sell groceries for cheap. Some of the groceries are $1 or $2.
It is clean and there are many tables. Service is quick, although a little too quick for me. The ladies there were a little hostile.
But the food made up for it. I had falafels with pita bread and salad ($6.00), a green tea ($3.00) and a baklava ($1.00).
A1 Bakery - Brunswick on Urbanspoon










(sorry I tried to photoshop this and turn it around but it didn't work)

The falafels were awesome, although when the pita got cold it was not nice. I loved the fresh salad but wasn't too keen on the pickles- they were a bit salty.
I loved the baklava- this was the best that I have ever had. It was really sweet and full of yummy goodness.
Next time when I'm here I'll have to go for the lebanese coffee, maybe with Big Fil

2 comments:

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...