Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shop @ Gewurzhaus







Gewurzhaus is a spice shop selling cheap little bottles of spices and teas ranging from $6.95-$9.95. Here they also sell the best "salt" in Melbourne as mentioned in the Age Epicure one Tuesday.
Here they also sell many cute pots and pans and other utensils as well as chocolate and biscuits. The ladies that run the place are really lovely and I think they are from Germany.  Here I bought one almond biscuit which is the size of a bocconcini ($2.50). Here it was really nice and flavoursome.
My friend also bought some chocolate yesterday and I got to have some. I don't remember the price. It was really nice with all the spices. Hence this is what inspired me to have a look at their shop.
But they also have another store in Toorak one that I would like to try out.
Students I do encourage thee to come here and have a look at all the cute stuff they have and feast your eyes on all the spices and things nice. Sorry my photos are so bad- my camera can't take good pictures in dim light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...