Saturday, December 16, 2017

Bellota Wine bar

I have been to this place a few times and am hooked on trying their wines. They don't have much in terms of food but they do have a lot in terms of wine.

Their wines change weekly depending on what the Prince Wine store has on offer. I usually like white wines with oysters and raw seafood. It is the same with champagne. Then I like red wines and shirazes with pastas, cooked meat and seafood dishes. A riseling works best with prawn and chicken dishes.



The bar staff at the place is lovely and knowledgeable. Here they were training another new employee on all the wines and all the things in the shop. The atmosphere in the bar is warm and welcoming.

I love their oysters and the mingonette sauce as it worked well with the wine. The oyster itself does't seem to be fresh as I had a hard time getting it out of the shell.

The souradough bread that I had last time was lovely and divine.

Do come by for the wines and the tastings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...