Thursday, May 18, 2017

The resident cafe

The Resident cafe has been really busy on a Sunday which is a good sign. They are featured in the Age Cheap eats guide for 2017. This is another tick in my book.








It is a small friendly cafe in Ashburton and I was there for my long run deciding to visit Gardiners Creek Trail. I was facinated by the lovely building that I decided to go in.

The menu featured many breakfast items but most items have meat as per usual. I did however like the look of the guy's burger.

As per usual I love my soy latte and this one did not disappoint. But there was a wait and with that came a stuff up on the other tables meals when they got bacon and they didn't want it.

Here because it is no meat May I had the green omelette with Yarra Valley feta cheese, kasuandi and toast. This was $17. The green omelette had a lot of vegetables in there and it had avocado. That toast was nice but they could have given me more given that egg omelette was huge.

Do come by to this lovely gem in Ashburton. It is a stone's throw away from the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...