Monday, December 12, 2016

UberX

Its good to try new things and I would highly recommend if you want a cheap and fast service. I.e if the train is cancelled and there is no other way home (if the bus does not run as they usually don't after a certain time)
Comparisson of costs by uber.com

This time my train was late and the bus went without me. I was going to call my housemate but instead I decided to try UberX after a few good reviews from colleagues and friends. Here ordering a cab online on your phone is really simple. You download the app (I'm surprised it works for Windows) and then you sign up. You are then asked to provide your credit card details. You pay for the cab on your credit card (not in the car but when you order) and they will take care of the rest.

They even tell you when its coming and who the driver is. They also will tell you what the car is (note it is not the standard black Uber car that I thought it was). My driver was pretty good. He was really friendly and knew where he was going. Nowadays cabs are very expensive and they will often take you to the wrong places.

His car was pretty clean not like some other taxi.

My trip from the station to home was $6.19 which was very good. My house is 2km's from the station but it was a very hot day and I didn't want to walk home.

Do try UberX whenever you need a cab really quickly. They don't take bookings which is good. You can download the app online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...