Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Waiting Room

The Waiting Room is in Crown and its one of the best places to have tea. I really love the hotel tea rooms as they are so nice and spacious.

Here I had their green tea which is quite nice as well as their complimentary peanuts. The tea comes in a cup but if you want more water you can just ask the staff for a refill. One time they brought out the wrong tea for me. I wanted a green tea but instead got a peppermint. When I gently reminded the waitress she was very apologetic.




Here the waitstaff are lovely and attentive to be with. They clear your plates when you are done. The nuts were really quite nice and very addictive. The plate also comes with wasabi peas and prawn crackers. All were outstanding.

But their cakes are worth the  high $9 price tag and worth the rave from other foodies. Here I had their raspberry cake and it was seriously that good. It was not too sweet and very moist.

The Waiting Room Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...