Thursday, November 10, 2016

Burgerlove

Burgerlove is in the same area of St Kilda as Metropol. In fact it is right behind it. But it was tricky to find at first. In the end though thanks to Zomato I found it.

I first heard about it through Scoopon. And through there they sold me a $7 burger, chips and drink. Well I did not mind that they forgot my drink. Rather I wished that they did as I was happy to drink water. I did do wine earlier.




The toilets are at the St Hotel. I really didn't want to go there just to use their bathrooms as last time it was really overcrowded. Nor did I want to cross that road to get there.

Here the burger was just alright. It was $7. The beef patty was nice and juicy though and the bun was alright. The chips were nicely spiced with that paprika.

Do come on by to this place. Oh and by the way they do Ubereats which Groupon has a deal for $3 for $17 spend.


Burgerlove Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...