Saturday, September 24, 2016

Little India in Southbank

Little India has been around for a while now. They are an Indian chain store in a foodcourt. Here you can buy a combo for as little and filling as $10.

The service is so so and the place was dead quiet when I came one dinnertime after training. You order and then pay and they take cash only. The workers there looked sad and I think they were International students with low pay.

The place was clean and small.


Here I got my roti and combo. The Indian rice was lukewarm and the vegetablers were cold. At least they did not put a lot of curryon my plate or I would not be able to finish. The eggplant curry had heaps of spice and msg.

There was a lot of rice on my plate and I struggled to finish all.

But at least their roti was the saving grace and I remembered them for that. It is light and fluffy and not too heavy. Oh and they grill it on the spot which is great.

Do come here for your roti rather than a meal.
Little India Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...