Saturday, September 24, 2016

Kitty Burns

Kitty Burns is a coffee place just off Main Yarra trail. Here they do the best coffees for walkers and there are dogs to pat. But they do get busy on the weekends inside.

I didn't mind sitting outside. It was at the 6km mark (out of 17km into the city from Rushall) that I decided to have a break from running and have a coffee. I am training for the Melbourne Marathon along with Healthyintstudents blog.


The piccolo was really good but it was a little bit burnt. I still liked it though and it did have a little bit of chocolatey flavour. And it was only $3.80. The crossaint was $5 and a little bit on the pricey side. It was fluffy, flakey and buttery.

The service there was just alright. I haven't been in to try their food yet but I will another day as the ambiance does look good. Oh and I did check out the bathrooms- they're out the back and there are only two unisex cubicles so there was a bit of a queue. I did not like hearing shouting from the kitchen next to the bathroom. I nearly thought that someone was assaulted.

Oh and there were queues for tables. I wonder if they take bookings. If they do that's great for everyone.

Oh well do come here for your takeaway coffees if you are out walking along the main Yarra trail.
Kitty Burns Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...