Thursday, August 4, 2016

Chattime in Melbourne Central- the new store

This new store is open on the ground floor outside the train station. Here they had a 2 for 1 promotion in which I bought two matcha teas for the price of one. One I gave to homeless person and you can support my charity for the homeless people here. You don't have to be a runner to support me.

Every year the number of homeless people increase and this year it is the worst. We have had quite a few cold days where the homeless have been out on the streets shivering and starving. There also have been many stories about them in the paper.

The service here was just alright. A few months ago they had a free tea day and my tea was really sweet. It was an iced fruity tea.

My matcha tea was not too sweet which is good but it didn't have a lot of milk. It was warm enough though. Warm enough to make me want to sleep.

Do try out their matcha tea whilst stocks last and do remember to support me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...