Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fergusson Plarre Bakehouse in Moonee Ponds

There is a Fergusson Plarre and that is in Moonee Ponds, near the tram stop. I had been wanting to check this out for some time and when I saw the $2.50 custard sign and my stomach grumbling I thought I would try.















The store was clean and old fashioned. I was served by a grumpy old woman with no glasses. The younger one was wearing glasses and she was friendlier. The older one I think was the manager and she did not smile a bit. But I did appreciate the warning of I'll put this in the microwave for you. I did take a while to order and the lady did not mind.



The older lady managed food with her bare hands which I don't know whether they were clean. I only found out after ordering and paying for the food.

I ordered a chunky vegetable pie for $5.70 which was really soggy. It was microwaved and the pastry was still a tad bit doughy. Also it was bland and sauce was an extra $0.20. The filling was good though but I would liked some more cheese in it.



Rating: 9/20- I prefer the one in Queen Victoria Market as they have the best pasties and pies and their staff are friendly not grumpy
Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...