Sunday, January 3, 2016

Food Connection


Food Connection is in Melbourne Central where the old Secret Kitchen used to be. The food was not as good as it used to be and the lady manager did not smile one bit and ask if everything is going ok.

The food and tea was quick though. I ordered one of their most popular items- Penang Char Kuey Teow for $14.90. For $14.90 the plate was small and I can get much better at Roti Road. There was no wok hei to this and the seafood was frozen. Moreover the calamari looked like it was too chewy. There wasn't much noodles to it.

They also sell cakes but given that I ate so much sweets yesterday, I figured that I will have none.

The green tea was alright. Hey it was T2 tea.

Rating: 10/20- I have had better at Roti Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...