Sunday, December 27, 2015

Kawaii Japanese curry

Kawaii is a small place in 480 Collins st and I have seen the bicycle with the ad on it a few times but never got a chance to go in until now. I have always been busy rushing here and there. The place is right outside a hotel hence there are a lot of tourists







This place is run by Japanese who love their curry and hot foods and sodas. You don't normally find traditional Japanese sodas a lot in Melbourne. It is very rare for a food corut restaurant to have this.The food court was busy at 1pm when I came but the food came quickly.

I bought a Groupon for this place which included vegetarian curry, takoyaki and a orange soda which tasted like mango.

THe man that served me was really helpful when I asked him about the yakisoba. I am trying to stay off meat for a while. He said that it was pork. But the takoyaki was lovely. Three  lovely balls with moving bonito flakes. Yum.

The Scoopon came with three toppings to my surprise. I thought that I would have to pay extra and I did not. Normally it is three toppings for $2 but with my Scoopon it was free. I enjoyed the pickles, seaweed and corn making it into a healthy meal.

I didn't mind that there were no cute animals with my curry because the curry was really good. I enjoyed the sauce which is what you would find at Daiso.

Rating:15/20-good cheap eat.  would come here again and try the croquette which looked good. Sadly they didn't have any sushi today
 Kawaii Japanese Curry Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...