Monday, September 7, 2015

Pho Flinders

This is the original store in Flinders st just outside the station. At 7:30pm there were not that many people. Moreover there were some Caucasians. Here the service was rather quick. I was in and out within 30 mins.


You might remember the one that I did before and this one is much better.

The toilets are in the station so you would need your myki to get in and out

The veggie pho was great and the broth was flavoursome. But it might have had waaay too much msg to it. The noodles were skinny not fat and there were plenty of vegetables. There was also plenty of bean sprouts.

It is cash only and mine was only $10. Hence this is good for all the students. The pho filled me up. I did however wish there was free tea, but I did not mind as the soup kept me hydrated

Rating: 14/20- not bad and pho is healthy for you. Luckily I didn't go for the soft drink as they were an extra $2 and I'm trying to stay away from sugar
Pho Flinders Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...