Monday, September 7, 2015

Bondi Chai

Bondi Chai is a Sydney based company which has been successful for a while and they just released a new flavour. I picked up the sachets from the Melbourne Town Hall at an event to promote affordable housing for everyone.



I picked up two sachets so I had it twice at home with a lovely book to read

 I made this chai without milk for lactose intolerant people and I tried another one with milk. The oe with milk was a lot less sweeter than the one without milk. For health reasons I didn't froth the milk. Nowadays I like things without the froth in them as it tastes much better.


Bondi Chai isn't as spicy as some of the other chais are. The best chai would still have to be at the Indian stall hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...